The Mooreast MA5S Anchor is an adapted version of the MA5P anchor but specifically designed to perform in hard soils such as calcarenite, very dense sands and coral. The MA5S has shark-like teeth on the shank and strong cutter point tips (optional) on the fluke to assist with penetration into hard soils. Additionally, ballast can also be added into the hollow fluke for enhanced penetration ability. Like the Mooreast MA5P Anchor, the Mooreast MA5S Anchor has one of the highest holding powers available in the market.
- Anchor head designed for regular anchor handling.
- Strong fluke designed to take high (fluke tip) loads.
- Shark-like teeth on anchor shank for better penetration in hard soils.
- Adjustable fluke/shank angle to suit varying soil conditions (3 positions)
- Hollow fluke allows ballast to be added if required
- Approved by Major Classification Societies
Read more about another MA5P Anchor
Design and made in Singapore